The modern world of commerce is a far cry from the days before the Internet, and with so much competition, it can be very tough for a new business to get off the ground. People are reluctant to deal with a new entity, as the company has no track record to speak of, and with many established businesses offering the same package, the majority of consumers prefer a tried and trusted supplier. This can be frustrating for any new business owner, and here are a few tips to help project the right image to potential customers.
- Virtual Business Address – Like it or not, people do pay attention to where a business is located, and you can now have a registered business address in the CBD area of the city, which is very affordable. All incoming mail if forwarded to you and this ensures that the right image is presented to the outside world, and the service costs next to nothing.
- Serviced Offices – There are very affordable serviced offices in Gordon that enable you to run your business as you would if you had your very own large office. All the state-of-the-art office equipment is ready to use and rental terms are very flexible, meaning you only pay for what you use.
- Virtual Receptionists – This is the perfect way to project a winning image, with a remotely connected qualified receptionist who is fully briefed on your company and what you do. The virtual receptionist offers very prompt telephone answering (calls are answered within 5 seconds) and she will follow your brief regarding responses.
- Review your Literature – Business cards, letterheads, logo and brochures are all critical aspects of creating a positive business image, so review everything that outsiders come in contact with, including your website and social media platforms. Nothing should appear amateurish, rather use good quality paper and a professional print shop for all media, with well-written and grammatically correct text.
- Train your Staff – Search online and you will find a lot of free resources on how to train your employees to be public-relations aware, and if you hold a morning workshop with your key staff, you can brainstorm effective ways to boost the company’s image. If everyone is on the same page, you will find that your image is greatly improved, thanks to every employee keeping PR firmly in mind.
As you can see, there are quite a few things that you can do to improve the image of your business.